Join us in developing version 4 of our terminology management system TermWeb. It is a web service with REST API and Angular on the client side. Version 4 is an upgrade of the current version 3.x, that was first released in 2004 and it will be running in AWS cloud as well as private clouds.
Version 4 is in beta and going into production this summer.
Join a team that makes international communication easier. Most of our customers are on the Fortune Global 500 list. We are planning to develop many cool features and integrations, so there will be interesting times ahead.
As web developer you should know:
- Angular 7 and related stuff
- Testing (unit testing, mock objects, integration testing)
- Knowledge of REST and other similar APIs.
- Apache httpd or NGinx
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with other (English speaking) teams including sales, developers and support
- Be a part of a team using agile development techniques
- Improve the existing source code, suggest new solutions and implement new functionality
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of enterprise standards required for web applications
- OAuth, SAML2, OpenAPI, any SSO implementations
- UX/UI design skills
- Basic administering Linux, Windows skills
- JQuery and Bootstrap for legacy parts
- Build tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, teamcity, etc)
Our office is located close to Petrogradskaya metro station on Lva Tolstogo street 1-3.
If you’re interested, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org